Subclass 802| ISA Migrations & Education Consultants - PowerPoint PPT Presentation

About This Presentation

Subclass 802| ISA Migrations & Education Consultants


Many parents live far away from his child. So, here is a visa available for them which is entitled as Child Visa Subclass 802. A child who lives in Australia and wish to stay with his/her parents in Australia can acquire Subclass 802 Visa. Through these visa a child’s parents can stay in Australia permanently and legally. These Australian Visa subclass 802 is made available by Australian immigration for young individuals for are adopted, orphaned or an independent children. For acquiring these visa you can visit Migration Agent Perth or any immigration agent Australian Migration Agent are expert in providing their way of providing service. Visa Consultant help you throughout the processing of applying visa to granting visa in your hand. – PowerPoint PPT presentation

Number of Views:36


Transcript and Presenter's Notes

Title: Subclass 802| ISA Migrations & Education Consultants

Child Visa (Subclass 802) Onshore
  • A Child Who Is In Australia And Wish To Stay With
    His / Her Parents In The Country Permanently, Can
    Legally Stay Here After Acquiring Child Visa
    (Subclass 802). This Visa Is Available By
    Australian Immigration For Young Individuals Who
    Are Adopted, Independent Or Orphaned Children Of
    An Australian Permanent Resident, An Australian
    Citizen, Or An Eligible Citizen Of New Zealand.
    The Process To Obtain This Child Visa Is Not Easy
    But Is So Possible.

(No Transcript)
Who Can Apply For This Visa?
  • This visa can be acquired if
  • The child is below 25 years old, however
  • He/ She is 18 years old or a little over 18, he
    must be a full-time student and dependent on the
    sponsoring parent
  • parent holding Australian citizenship, permanent
    residency or an eligible New Zealand citizen is
    ready to sponsor the child.

What This Visa Lets You Do In Australia?
  • As this Child Visa Subclass 802 is marked as
    permanent residency visa, it allows a child
    below25 years old, to stay in Australia with his
    parents indefinitely. With Subclass 802 the
    applicant may travel to-and-from Australia for a
    period of five years from the date of visa grant
    and may also study or work. The parents, on
    behalf of their child can also lodge the
    application to obtain this visa.

General Eligibility Criteria For This Visa
  • An individual might be entitled for a child visa
    802 if
  • Single (unmarried, in a de factor relationship,
    or engaged to be married)
  • Pass the specific age requirements
  • Meet the definite health requisites
  • Above 16 years of age should release the
    character certificate
  • Should have arranged to indemnify or already paid
    the debts to Australian government, if any
  • The child visa is a part of Family visa Australia
    and it is highly important that sponsors must be
    above 18 years old and at least an Australian
    permanent resident, a permanent visa holder, an
    Australian citizen, or an eligible citizen of New

General QA About This Visa
  • How Long This Visa Takes To Process?
  • The process time child visa allotment differs
    depending on the circumstances and the number of
    applications already in queue. Generally, 75
    percent of the applications get approved within 1
    year and 90 percent get processed in less than 15
  • How To Apply For This Visa?
  • Fill in the application form with all the
    required documents asked by your immigration
    agent to obtain this visa and provide any further
    information promptly to get the visa grant timely
  • Is There Any Chance To Get The Visa Refusal? The
    child visa might get rejected if the person
    providing sponsorship is convicted of any
    outstanding debts for a registrable offence.

  • Provided information should not be taken as
    exhaustive, additional requirements for the visa
    do apply. Visa requirements may differ as per
    individual circumstances. For your eligibility
    assessment visit one of our qualified
  • To read more go to Migration Agent Perth
Write a Comment
User Comments (0)