TRADECEFACT20053 - PowerPoint PPT Presentation

Loading...

PPT – TRADECEFACT20053 PowerPoint presentation | free to download - id: d021d-OTFkZ



Loading


The Adobe Flash plugin is needed to view this content

Get the plugin now

View by Category
About This Presentation
Title:

TRADECEFACT20053

Description:

Starting closer working relationship with OMG. Starting joint project with TBG14 to develop context driver ... Apr s le D ner, au Bouchon, goutons le bon vin: ... – PowerPoint PPT presentation

Number of Views:71
Avg rating:3.0/5.0
Slides: 53
Provided by: dickr
Category:

less

Write a Comment
User Comments (0)
Transcript and Presenter's Notes

Title: TRADECEFACT20053


1
7th UN/CEFACT FORUM
Hosted by EDIFrance Sponsors
September 26-30 Lyon 2005
2
7th UN/CEFACT Forum
  • Closing Plenary
  • Forum Management Group
  • Chair Dick Raman
  • Vice-Chair Sue Probert

3
Agenda
  • Highlights of the week
  • Report from the Bureau
  • Reports from the Permanent Groups
  • Wrap-Up
  • Next Forum Meetings

4
Highlights
  • Introduction
  • Attendance
  • First Concise CC Library
  • UNSSS or UNS3
  • Cooperation
  • GS1
  • UBL
  • XBRL

5
UN/CEFACT Bureau

  • Closing Plenary
  • Mike Doran Mark Palmer

UNITED NATIONS CENTRE FOR TRADE FACILITATION AND
ELECTRONIC BUSINESS Under the auspices of United
Nations Economic Commission for Europe
6
Techniques Methodologies Group
  • TMG - Closing Plenary
  • Gunther Stuhec

7
Highlights
  • Starting closer working relationship with OMG
  • Starting joint project with TBG14 to develop
    context driver methodology
  • Joint meeting between ATG, BCSS and CCTS new
    CCTS Data Type concept is appropriate for all
  • Thank you to University of Vienna for excellent
    UMM tool
  • Productive MRI session on Sunday

8
TMG Preparation
Expert
Secretary
Editor
Supervisor
9
Architecture diagram (example)
BPSS
10
Architectural Workgroup
  • Architectural WG has re-started the Architectural
    Process
  • A collaborative work with all groups
  • Glossary project updated the action plan with
    Kenji Ito as project team lead
  • The Architecture will support the UN/CEFACT
    Electronic Business vision mission and
    implement the UN/CEFACT Electronic Business
    Strategy
  • Intends to show how all required methodologies
    and technologies fits together (CCTS, UMM, BCSS,
    NDR, UN/EDIFACT, UNeDocs, ebXML, Web Services...)
  • Initial task to create a overview of current
    specifications
  • Focus on simplication, usability and
    implemebntatibility

11
Architectural Workgroup
  • In Vancouver, shows overview and an Architectual
    Vision
  • Invitation to participate in architectural work
  • There are many things to do....
  • More information in the new TMG website comming
    weeks.
  • eBusiness Glossary Project
  • Project lead Kenjy Itoh
  • Short term strategy - current set of UN/CEFACT
    glossaries

12
Architectural Process
Vancouver
13
BPWG
  • UMM
  • Training on Foundation MRI, TMG Members,
    LunchLearn
  • Additional comment period for the first working
    draft of Foundation Module until October 31st,
    2005
  • Started work on User Guide
  • Specialization Module on Business Semantics (REA)
  • BCSS
  • Draft profile updated to ODP 3
  • Sample data set tested
  • BPSS
  • Resolved all Comments of HoD on BPSS 1.1
  • Split in Bug Fix and New Features for Next
    Revision
  • UBAC
  • Project updated the action plan and had a meeting
    with the Legal Group (LG)

14
CCWG
  • CCTS Project
  • No meetings held during Forum
  • 2.01 updates by 1 November
  • Going to coordinate the release specification
    between CCTS, BCSS and ICG registry
  • CCMA Project
  • Developing Requirements
  • Will develop UMM/CC model assuming Message
    ABIE
  • Conference Calls every two weeks

UN/CEFACT
15
Modelers Reference Initiative
  • TMG/TBG (MRI) delivered a Draft report to the FMG
    (as WIP)
  • The MRI will issue a schedule of ongoing global
    conference calls
  • The MRI plans to run a second full day workshop
    at Vancouver 3/2006
  • ICG and others see a valuable role for MRI this
    will now be researched and developed.
  • The MRI has recommended that version management

16
Upcoming Meetings
  • TMG Interim Meeting 09-13 January 2006 in Sydney,
    Australia (ATG meets in Wollongong, Australia the
    following week)
  • 8th UN/CEFACT Forum 13-17 March 2006 in
    Vancouver, BC, Canada
  • TMG Interim Meeting June 2006 in Brussels,
    Belgium hosted by SWIFT

17
International Trade and Business Processes Group
  • TBG Closing Plenary
  • Jean-Luc Champion

18
(No Transcript)
19
International Trade and Business Processes Group
  • TBG1 Supply Chain e-Procurement
  • Chair Freddy De Vos
  • Vice-Chair Pat Toufar
  • Secretary Kim Lambert

20
TBG1 Lyon Meeting
  • TBG1s Project Groups Approved Business
    Requirements Specification
  • Cross industry Invoice (including accounting
    information)
  • Cross industry Remittance advice (including
    accounting information)
  • Steel industry invoice
  • Cross industry ordering process
  • TBG1 Review of the UNECE comments received on the
    BRS and submitted as Document for adoption for
    inter-sessional approval by the UN/CEFACT Plenary
  • Material Safety Data Sheet
  • 3 New Projects Proposal approved
  • Cross industry Ordering process
  • Steel industry invoice
  • Simple cross industry invoice

21
International Trade and Business Processes Group
  • TBG2 Digital Paper
  • Chair Michael Dill
  • Vice-Chairs Eva Chan,
  • Ibrahim Diagne

22
TBG2 Lyon Meeting
  • US project proposal
  • Development of a standard model and methodology
    for producing legally binding, non-refutable,
    electronic agreement documents via a web based
    process

23
International Trade and Business Processes Group
  • TBG3 Transport
  • Chair Dominique Vankemmel
  • Vice-Chairs Verna Schultz,Yoshi Kito,
  • Simon Spoormaker
  • Secretary Henk Van Maaren

24
TBG3 Lyon Meeting
  • BRS IFTM International Forwarding Transport
  • completion target date January 2006.
  • Covers most of the Transport basic functions (
    Booking, Instructions, Transport Status..)
  • other Transport BRS container movements,
    dangerous goods, handling of empty transport
    equipment, bulk and breakbulk…

25
International Trade and Business Processes Group
  • TBG5 Finance
  • Chair Yves Gailly

26
TBG5 Lyon Meeting
  • Harmonisation between UNIFI and UN/CEFACT
  • Study on coexistence of workflows between the two
    organisations
  • Fruitful participation to cross-domain projects,
  • For instance on Remittance Information
  • Different views supply chain, treasury,
    accounting, cards, ??
  • Requiring more cross participation (treasurers,…)

27
International Trade and Business Processes Group
  • TBG6 AEC
  • Chair Bernard Longhi
  • Vice-Chairs Jun-Ichi Yamashita

28
TBG6 Lyon Meeting
  • 4 TBG6/TBG1 PROJECTS NOW ON GOING
  • eCatalog Project, hosted by TBG1
  • eTendering Project (Public and private
    Procurement, hosted by TBG6)
  • New Project launched Project Schedule and Cost
    Performance Management, Contract Financial
    Execution Management
  • Before Vancouver session
  • eTendering BRS/RSM to be updated
  • Updating of our TBG17 submission (alignment with
    new Library)
  • New verification tests (real implementation) for
    XML Schemas to be done, in relation with ATG2
  • Deliver first drafts of BRS for the 2 new
    projects

29
International Trade and Business Processes Group
  • TBG12 Accounting Auditing
  • Chair Robert Lemense
  • Vice-Chairs Michel Lesourd

30
TBG12 Lyon Meeting
  • Begin finalization of accounting token into
    invoice
  • Progress on Accounting and Audit project related
    to accounting entry
  • Presentations of accounting token application
  • Participate to discussions on cooperation between
    UN-Cefact and XBRL

31
International Trade and Business Processes Group
  • TBG13 Environment
  • Chair David Schwarz
  • Vice-Chair(s) Glenn Miller
  • Vice-Chair(s) Allan Adair

32
TBG13 Lyon Meeting
  • Continued to work on BRS for Waste Movement from
    original UMM models,
  • Commitment made to collaborate with other groups
    for pre-harmonisation of Transport elements to
    finalise submission to TBG17,
  • Initial review of models, using next version of
    UMM, for the Prior Informed Consent
    (Notification) for Waste Movement,
  • Updated the work plans for furthering the work
    within the TBG13 working group.

33
International Trade and Business Processes Group
  • TBG14 Business Process Analysis
  • Chair Nita Sharma

34
TBG14 Lyon Meeting
  • Closure of CBPC technical specification and
    moved it to V 1.0
  • Approval of International Supply Chain Reference
    Model project
  • Approval of Framework for creation of Common
    Business Processes
  • Initiation of the International Supply Chain
    Reference Model project between TBG 14, TBG 1
    TBG 4

35
International Trade and Business Processes Group
  • TBG15 Trade Facilitation
  • Chair Gordon Cragge

36
TBG15 Lyon Meeting
  • Après le Dîner, au Bouchon, goutons le bon vin
  • Develop the Trade Facilitation Implementation
    Guide for delivery at Vancouver
  • Successful meeting on Single Window Standards and
    Interoperability
  • eCert Project
  • Progress to the Requirement Specification Mapping
    (RSM)
  • Identified synergies with Phytosanitary Project
  • Revert to Vancouver Forum decision to transfer
    eCert Project to TBG 18
  • Prepared the ITPWG Meeting on 24 25 October in
    Geneva

37
International Trade and Business Processes Group
  • TBG17 Harmonisation
  • Chair Stig Korsgaard

38
TBG17 Lyon Meeting
  • Library approved by TBG17 on 28 September
  • Editor
  • Smooth Responses to 7 Editor Query Documents
  • Create Pending Tabs in Library Workbook
  • Assignment of new TBG17 ID Numbers to newly
    approved ACC, BCC, ASCC.
  • Assign 1.0 version to all approved ACC, BCC, ASCC
  • Editor to submit Library to TBG17 Chair by 7
    October
  • TBG17 Chair to submit Library to appropriate
    parties on 7 October FMG, TBG
  • Webmaster to post to TBG17 website on 7 October
  • TBG17 Chair to coordinate Press Release with
    appropriate TBG, FMG, Secretariat individuals.
    Target Press release by 31 October

39
International Trade and Business Processes Group
  • TBG18 Agriculture
  • Chair Bruno Prépin
  • Vice-Chair Frans Van Diepen
  • Secretary Gaëlle Cheruy

40
TBG18 Lyon Meeting
  • Objectives and definition of the task
  • Cereals
  • Animals
  • Supply Chain
  • Others
  • Next Workshop in December to finalise the global
    document (7th of December in France)

41
Information Content Management Group
  • ICG - Closing plenary
  • Mike Conroy

42
Highlights
  • Issued Version 1.0 of the Requirements
    Specification Mapping (RSM) Document for Group
    Approval (only header page of document changed
    from the V0.5 version of the document)
  • Reviewed change requests to UN Recommendation 20,
    21 and 23
  • Set up a small task force with TBG3 (transport)
    to carry out a QA exercise on Recommendation 23.

43
Highlights
  • Reviewed all comments to V0.7 of the UN/CEFACT
    Registry Specification.
  • Approved changes for the V0.8 Release (5 October
    2005)
  • Interim meeting Paris 5/9 December 2005
  • Release V1.0 planned for January 2006 for
    prototype implementation
  • Prototype operation envisaged mid 2006

44
Joint Meetings
  • Joint meeting with TBG14 and TMG to identify
    Registry implementaton issues for Business
    process objects
  • Joint meeting with ATG to progress the UNCL
    migration plan and establish priorities

45
Work in progress
  • Finalise development of the UN/CEFACT Registry
    Specification V1.0
  • Audit the D.05B UN/EDIFACT Directory
  • Progress UNCL and Code list project

46
Applied Technologies Group
  • ATG - Closing plenary
  • Anders Grangård

47
ATG1 UN/EDIFACT Gait Boxman
  • UML to UN/EDIFACT Transformation Rules
  • Resolved outstanding questions
  • Vote followed by Implementation Verification

48
DMR Review
49
ATG2 XML Mark Crawford
  • We made progress on addressing NDR Implementation
    Verification Issues
  • We anticipate freezing the document within the
    next two weeks
  • We anticipate an IV Statement from TBG6 by
    December
  • We anticipate approving the NDR as Step 7 in the
    ODP in Wollongong in January 2006
  • If you want it sooner send money
  • Or better yet, send an implementation
    verification statement

50
7th UN/CEFACT FORUM
Hosted by EDIFrance Sponsors
September 26-30 Lyon 2005
51
Next Forums
  • Vancouver (Canada) March 13-17, 2006
  • New Delhi (India) September 2006
  • Cairo (Egypt) March 2007
  • Europe September 2007

52
http//www.UNCEFACT.org
About PowerShow.com