Irkutsk - the traditions and cultural heritage - PowerPoint PPT Presentation


Title: Irkutsk - the traditions and cultural heritage


1
Irkutsk - the traditions and cultural heritage
2
(No Transcript)
3
Irkutsk - old Siberian city, now a large
administrative, industrial, transportation and
cultural center of Irkutsk region. We suggest you
read some interesting places of the city
Irkutsk Regional Youth Theatre named after A.
Vampilova Botanic Garden of Irkutsk State
University Necropolis Glazkovsky
Epiphany Cathedral Zoogalereya
Racetrack Redeemer Church
Znamensky Monastery (The Monastery is also in the
name of the Sign of the Mother of God)
Icebreaker "Angara" Scientific Library of
Irkutsk State Technical University Red
barracks Kayskaya relict grove
4
Irkutsk Regional Youth Theatre named after A.
Vampilova
5
  • Former names
  • Irkutsk TRAM
  • History of Theatre
  • Irkutsk Regional Youth Theatre named after A.
    Vampilova - Theatre in the city of Irkutsk was
    founded in 1928 by a decision of the East
    Siberian regional committee of Komsomol. The
    theater was founded in 1928 as a theater for
    young workers. The first show featured on the
    stage was shown to August 3, 1929. It was a play
    "Buzlivaya cohort" was written by Ivan Skorinko
    Putilov worker. In 1937 the theater was
    transformed into Young People's Theatre, in
    connection with which the change occurred
    repertoire, its reorientation towards
    performances for children and young people. Over
    the years, worked in the theater directors N.
    Kolpakov, VY Moldova, Igor Gorodetsky, S.
    Kazimirovskii, MA Norwid, E.D. Korsakov, VV
    Kokorin, VZ Fedoseev. Played on the stage actors
    Korzun, VI, VA Filimonov, VY Konoplyansky, T. O.
    Zolotarev, TS Tuzovskiy, VP Manihin, VG
    Klimanova, P. I. Lavrov, KI Tukaev, TF Kozlitina,
    M. Ermakov and IG Korshunov, VI Shesternikov,
    VAEliseev, GL Protsenko, AA Buldakov, OA
    Tarnovskaya, ZI Zadorozhnaya, VG Zikora. During
    the Great Patriotic War the theater gave concerts
    and small representation in hospitals, factory
    floors and field camps.During the Great Patriotic
    War, theater performances were delivered
    "Twelfth Night" (1943, directed by Zachary Wine),
    "Turandot, Princess of China" (1945, directed by
    A. Bogdanov), "Son of the Regiment," "Youth of
    the fathers" (directed by VY Moldova). In 1987
    the Youth Theatre was named after the playwright
    Alexander Vampilov.

6
  • Company
  • People's Artist of Russia Ludmila Strizhova
  • Honored artists Valery Eliseev, Galina
    Protsenko, Love Pochayev, Nina Olkova, Nicholas
    Kabakov, Vladimir Privalov.
  • Artists Vladimir Bezrodnykh, Oleg Stupid,
  • Michael Roizen, Olga Derfler,
  • Elena Konstantinova, Marina Egorova,
  • Nicholas Leonids, Vyacheslav Stepanov,
  • Ludmila Popkov, Valentine Pradun,
  • Elena Grishchenko, Igor Byalous,
  • Angela Markelov, Natalia Malamud,
  • Nicholas Kulebyakin, Michael Tsyban,
  • Tatiana Chadina,Elena Ivochkina,
  • Daria Sadovskaya, Dmitry Ivanov,
  • Vadim Karionov, Eugene Starukhin,
  • Artem Bragin, Victoria Krinitskaya,
  • Lyudmila Revtovich, Andrew Naybich,Paul Savin.

7
  • Repertoire
  • "Little fool" Lope de Vega. Directed by Lev
    Titov
  • "Echelon" on the novel by Mikhail Roshchin
  • "House of windows in the" AV Vampilova
  • "Farewell to the mothers," Valentin Rasputin.
    Directed by Alexander Ishchenko
  • "Quadrille" VP Gurkin. Directed by Boris
    Preobrazhensky
  • 2007 - "Legends of the gray lake," Lina Joffe,
    Victor Tokarev. Directed by Victor Tokarev
  • Interesting Facts
  • Here are some wonderful poems written in the mid
    80s of last century, artists of the theater
  • "Cleansed from the filth and his and neighboring
    states, the soul
  • We are getting better, and everyone is getting
    better

8
Botanic Garden of Irkutsk State University
9
Botanic Garden of Irkutsk State University
  • Location Irkutsk, 664 039
  • str. Koltsov, d. 93 p / 48
  • Architectural style landscape park
  • Date of establishment 1940
  • Coordinates 52 15'43 "with. sh. 104 14'54
    "to. d. (G) (O) (I)
  • Botanic Garden of Irkutsk State University, also
    known as "the Irkutsk Botanic Garden." The
    decision to create it adopted in 1940, and the
    first collection of plants laid in 1941. Is an
    educational botanical garden - a division of the
    Irkutsk State University.It occupies an area of
    ??27 hectares within Kayskoy relict grove of
    Irkutsk. The only botanical garden in the Baikal
    region. Has the largest collection in the region
    of floral over 5,000 plant taxa.Serves as a
    teaching and research tool for students of
    Irkutsk State University (classical), as well as
    other universities, students and the population
    of Irkutsk and Baikal in Siberia.Included in the
    International Register of the Botanical Gardens
    of the World and is a member of the Botanical
    Gardens of Russia and the international
    conservation organization Botanic Gardens .

10
Botanic Garden of Irkutsk State University
  • According to the Law of the Russian Federation,
    the land and the collection of garden plants
    belong to the Protected Areas (PAs), federal, and
    woodland garden is part of the "Monument of
    nature Kayskaya grove" of the city of Irkutsk. In
    the present Botanic Garden of Irkutsk State
    University is widely used as an educational and
    scientific base for communities from different
    faculties of ISU and other universities of the
    Irkutsk region on a wide range of specialties
    (from botany, zoology, ecology, agronomy, soil
    science to landscape architecture,landscape
    design, management, economics, mathematics,
    computer science, psychology, services and
    advertising, tourism,social sciences and
    sociology, and soetc.)
  • Based on the resources of ISU and the Botanical
    Garden Grove City Hall Kayskoy relic with Irkutsk
    Irkutsk State University plans to establish a
    public Irkutsk Botanic Garden as an ecological
    industrial park and tourist-recreational "core"
    of about 100 hectares.

11
Necropolis Glazkovsky
12
Necropolis Glazkovsky
Glazkovsky necropolis - a unique archaeological
site of the Irkutsk region, the world's only
preserved in the center of the city of Irkutsk.It
found the burial and the parking lot of people
who lived more than 7-8 thousand years ago
(Neolithic) and even more than 30-35 thousand
years, during the late period of ancient Stone
Age (Upper Paleolithic). Located in the mountains
Kayskoy on the left bank of the Angara river,
known since 1887.The main part is the park of the
Paris Commune in the Sverdlovsk region of
Irkutsk. Here are found the burial of two
cultures - and kitoyskoy glazkovskoy.
13
Necropolis Glazkovsky
  • Excavation
  • The first excavations in the cemetery
    "Tsiklodroma" (the current stadium "Locomotive")
    held in 1928 at the Department of History
    Department of the Irkutsk State University,
    Mikhail Gerasimov.When digging the pit, workers
    found a burial, painted in red (it was a mineral
    paint bloodstone, well known in ancient times).
    Excavated 80 graves, about 300 were destroyed
    during the construction of the Trans-Siberian
    Railway and in building the city.Investigated
    single and group burial. Most of the graves of
    the buried body, richly colored with ocher,
    located on the back, head to the northeast.Among
    the accompanying equipment - stone axes,
    fishhooks, bone needle cases with needles,
    spears, jewelry boar's tusks, deer, green and
    white jade carvings found heads of moose and
    fish. By the graves can be seen differences of
    wealth buried. For example, in one grave found
    about 200 items, which lay at the bottom of the
    pit, and on top of them, probably much later, was
    laid the body of a man. Presumably, the long body
    lay on the surface, possibly sewn into the skin,
    it served as the object of veneration and worship
    tribe. Academician Okladnikov assumed that the
    ancient people there was domestic slavery, that
    is, after the death of the owner killed the
    servant or concubine, to have someone accompany
    the patron saint of the dead. Preservation of the
    necropolis is engaged Glazkovskogo Service on
    protection of cultural heritage sites in Irkutsk
    region. Design work is underway to establish a
    museum on the site of the archaeological complex
    Glazkovsky necropolis.

14
Necropolis Glazkovsky
  • Interesting facts
  • By age two thousand years older than the
    pyramids of Egypt, this archaeological monument
    could become a World Heritage Site. It is assumed
    that the combined set of Glazkovskogo cemetery
    and created on the basis of public Kayskoy groves
    Irkutsk Botanic Garden, will be a tourist and
    recreation "nucleus" of the left-bank part of
    Irkutsk.

15
Epiphany Cathedral
16
Epiphany Cathedral
  • Cathedral of the Epiphany was founded in 1693. In
    the XVIII century it was going to expand, but not
    time - during the third fire in August 1716 it
    burned to the ground.The new council would run
    out of bricks, but the royal decree of 1714
    forbade the erection of temporary stone
    buildings the construction of a new capital on
    the Neva demanded too much of the costs of
    materials and workmen. In 1718, the order was
    partially lifted, and in the same year, clearing
    the ashes in Irkutsk laid Epiphany Cathedral,
    which was destined to become the third city of
    stone buildings.

17
Epiphany Cathedral
  • The basic description
  • For masonry walls have started only in May
    1719. Five years have built the Cathedral of the
    Epiphany. He excelled in terms of Redeemer Church
    - was designed with a bell tower and a chapel, to
    emphasize the role assigned decor. Construction
    was completed in 1723. Between the construction
    of the Saviour tsekrkvi and Epiphany Cathedral is
    a short period of time, but the differences in
    the architecture of the monuments is clearly
    visible. Church of the Saviour was conceived by
    the type of early churches townspeople with a
    simple volume quadrangle, no bell tower, with
    elegant, but restrained decoration. The Baroque
    style has not touched any of its forms, or the
    nature of the decor. Epiphany Cathedral, founded
    eight years later, also perceive the features of
    the temple of pheasants, but was finally formed -
    with a three-part structure of the volume, with a
    bell tower, located on the same axis with
    Chetverikov and refectory. . Under the influence
    of Baroque forms typical of religious
    architecture of the second half of XVII century,
    becoming in the Epiphany Cathedral some other
    solution. At the base of the traditional cubic
    quadrangle additionally raised octagon surmounted
    by five domes.  In such a construction can be
    traced prototype tiered arrangement peculiar to
    the buildings of the Baroque. The original
    completion bulk as well as possible consistent
    with a high bell tower and pillar-like tent
    markedly enriched three-dimensional image of a
    cathedral. 

18
Epiphany Cathedral
  • Of the past five-domed building the wedding, we
    can only judge from old drawings, as later the
    four corners central administrations have been
    dismantled. The equilibrium volumes a few broken
    down, and the silhouette of the monument in the
    leading role got a tent steeples, majestic
    backplate with a belt kokoshniks carinate at the
    base, with a series of rumors, with a gilded dome
    and its crowning cross reported throughout the
    construction of low-key, but truly heroic
    strength. Dynamics of staring faces up tent,
    underlined the herd, was opposed to the double
    decker chetverik base with ambulatory on the
    arches, stair descents and porches. Hipped end
    was traditional in ancient Russian architecture,
    and it is widely used in the construction of
    churches, belfries, passing the gate forts and
    watchtowers. Tent was elevated to a symbol of
    Russia and pure aspirations, and the rhythm of
    calm, confident lines clearly manifested tent
    indomitable power of the people as a warrior,
    ready to bravely defend their lands against enemy
    invasion. Apprentice stone cases preemlya century
    experience of wooden architecture, transferred to
    a popular hip pommel built of brick. In the
    official architecture of the pavilion was used
    most frequently in the belfry of the church and
    the first three cities in Siberia - Tyumen,
    Yeniseisk, Irkutsk - marked by majestic tent
    top. And while charming beauty of the tent is
    obvious, for stone buildings of the XVIII century
    it was already a past stage.

19
Epiphany Cathedral
  • New trends most strongly affected in the
    decoration of the monument. The decoration of the
    Cathedral of the Epiphany surprisingly lush,
    intricately and originality. Is it because so
    expressive detail of the monument, which he
    merged the ancient Russian patterns, motifs and
    elements of baroque ornamentation, borrowed from
    the national treasure of indigenous Siberian
    peoples? Ornament, born fantasy master on the
    facades of the cathedral, then go to the many
    religious buildings of Irkutsk and report
    features of the architectural monuments of XVIII
    century Trinity, Tikhvin, Znamenskaya and other
    churches. Experience of their creation will
    result in fantastic decorative Holy Cross Church
    - a unique monument of Russian architecture of
    the XVIII century, which knows no equal in the
    Siberian soil.Front decoration of the Epiphany
    Cathedral includes ornate window frames and
    portals, cornices complex profile, belts loops,
    brackets, and other details kokoshniki
    architectural decoration. Polukolonki applied in
    the decoration of the Church of the Savior, the
    completion of an order received here with
    kapitlyami and bases. They are widely used not
    only in the frame trims beams columns draw up
    the corners of buildings, compounds and their
    amounts entered in the developed capitals
    crowning the walls of the building repeatedly
    dissected the cornice. Small, generously
    sprinkled on all the details of cutting increases
    the play of light and shade on the facade of an
    old building.

20
Zoogalereya
21
Zoogalereya
  • History
  • Building zoogalerei "Irkutsk Zoogalereya"
    organized by the NGO "Ecological Club Irkutsk
    children" Dryad, "" in 2005 and during the
    existence of species composition increased
    2-fold, exhibit space - 4 times.
  • Retreat at Zoogalerei.
  • Zoo operates a shelter, to assist the affected
    animals, taking them for maintenance and dealing
    with their subsequent device. This wild and
    domestic exotic animals, injured, abandoned
    babies and pets abandoned by their owners. In
    2011, opened a veterinary kabinets operating.
    Consulting and veterinary care
  • T. 937 702
  • TS 721 808 vet.

22
Zoogalereya
  • Collection of the Zoo and the zoo exhibition
  • ?ontains over 20 rare and endangered species.
    More than 70 of the exhibition came to the zoo
    through a shelter for abandoned and injured
    animals.
  • Arthropods (7)
  • Reptiles and amphibians (28)
  • Crocodiles 2
  • The Turtles - 11
  • Snake 7
  • Lizards 6
  • Bezhvostye amphibians 2
  • Birds(85)
  • Emuobraznye 1
  • Ciconiiformes 2
  • Falconiformes - 8
  • Kuroobraznye - 11
  • Waterfowl 4
  • Columbiformes 5
  • Psittaciformes 11

23
Zoogalereya
  • Mammals (47)
  • Marsupials 1
  • Insect 1
  • Bats - 1
  • Dog 5
  • Bear 1
  • Raccoon 3
  • Cunha - 4
  • Cats 3
  • ?ivet 4
  • Artiodactyla 5
  • Primates 9
  • Rodents - 8
  • Lagomorphs - 2

24
Racetrack
25
Racetrack
  • In the Irkutsk region were first horse trials at
    the Governor's awards
  • Irkutsk Racecourse this year celebrated 106
    years. It is the oldest and most beautiful
    racecourse in East Siberia. The last century can
    not be called the century of stability, but
    Irkutsk racetrack survived at all times - have
    always been people who dedicated themselves to
    equestrian. Thanks to the efforts of these people
    horse racetrack Irkutsk always successfully
    participated in competitions in the Ust-Orda
    Buryat Autonomous District, and the horses of the
    district - are frequent guests at the Irkutsk
    races. For breeders is not important prize, and
    the pleasure of skachekV 1900 the city
    authorities gave the land on the urban breeders
    pasture. Build our ancestors were able to -
    because only in order to choose the place and had
    to calculate the wind rose, and to measure the
    surface and take into account the climatic data.
    Despite such a large amount of work already in
    the same distant in 1900 made the first jump on
    the prize - a silver watch with a portrait of the
    emperor. To date, at the racetrack live eighty
    horses - animals that both private owners and
    collective farms. The owner, regardless of where
    they live, can give your horse the education
    specialists of Irkutsk racecourse, paying for its
    content. Now racecourse stables and horses live
    out of district facilities. Up to two years the
    horse does not take part in competitions, then
    her face and decide the fate, if shown good
    results - remains in the sport - if not, work on
    the farm. Caring for a horse to as carefully and
    gently, like a child, and this requires large
    capital investments. Recently visited the
    racetrack governor of the Irkutsk region
    Alexander Tishanin.

26
Racetrack
  • After a visit Racecourse has been allocated
    funds, which bought the necessary equipment
    mowers, rakes GVK - 6, Pick-up truck, backhoe,
    tiller with loosening device, sprayer, roller.
    Also bought a radio and video equipment for
    referees. And most importantly - through the
    Irkutsk Regional tribal economy imported 15
    breeding horses. But that's not all. August 12
    for the first time in the field have been riding
    trials for the prizes of the governor. The total
    amount of prizes was 200 thousand rubles.
  • - For breeders the main thing is not the prize,
    and the moral satisfaction from the race - says
    Love Plotnikova, main livestock racecourse. -
    When you see that horse, which you gave so much
    mental and physical strength, forging ahead, we
    feel neither the incomparable emotion. Indeed, to
    predict which horse will win out is almost
    impossible.

27
Racetrack
  • The horse is not a soulless machine, it responds
    to absolutely everything.This year's winner of
    the Grand Prix was the governor of Irkutsk region
    ten stallion Grid. He last year set a record of
    the racetrack, showing the best result. And in
    this competition was made brilliantly. The skill
    demonstrated many riders and jockeys of the
    Irkutsk region and Ust-Orda Buryat Autonomous
    Okrug. Particularly distinguished the two-year
    horse of the Aral Sea region Bohanskogo, which is
    owned by breeders Peter Popov. By the way, the
    residents of Irkutsk racecourse - the permanent
    members of the holiday Sur Harban.
  • - Horse riding - it's the only sport that knows
    no age, or national censuses, so the level of
    training as a district and regional racers are
    very high - says Love Plotnikov. - Irkutsk
    racetrack is a very good school for jockeys and
    riders. Many who began his career at the
    racetrack, Irkutsk, now stand at the best
    racetracks country. There's even a couple who
    married because of their passion for horses. They
    are currently working in Ireland.
  • In working with horses a lot of interesting,
    unusual for a person not associated with the
    breeding of these animals, the nuances. For
    example, to properly give the name of the foal,
    you should consider the location of letters the
    first must begin with the name of the mother, and
    must stand in the middle of the letter that
    begins the name of the father. For example, if
    the mother of the Aral Sea called Automation, and
    his father - Overclocking, hence, the name given
    is correct. 

28
Racetrack
  • Stay in the saddle are taught from childhood
  • On the racetrack, Irkutsk children working
    section. To come back and learn equestrian needs
    nothing except the desire and a sincere love for
    horses. Classes are held individually at a
    convenient time. The cost of one lesson - two
    hundred rubles a small price to pay compared to
    what you get from this class. Lessons are taken
    for a horse with a good-natured disposition. In
    recent years, according to the racetrack
    employees who want to learn to deal with the
    horses became very much. Apparently, the citizens
    do not have a sincere love and devotion, which
    can give the animals. Particularly acute is the
    sense children. Adults, too, can come and ride.
    Besides the horses pleasure in adults and
    children, they can bring a good profit.
  • Irkutsk racetrack now developing rapidly. In
    breeders and racetrack employees own pleasure -
    has now become possible to breed their own horses
    and not bring them with other studs. In Irkutsk,
    engaged in cultivation of Orlov trotters who win
    prizes at regional races. Anyone who wants to
    admire the elite sport, can come on 30 September
    at Irkutsk hippodrome - there will be closure of
    horse races of the season.

29
Racetrack
  • As the "District truth," this year in the
    regional center of a new service everyone could
    ride in a carriage drawn by three horses.
    Apparently, the organizers have bet on the bride,
    it's very romantic - white dress, veil, a coach
    and horses. But the expected demand is not
    forthcoming. Apparently, the residents of Irkutsk
    are not ready for such an exotic delight.

30
Redeemer Church
31
Redeemer Church
  • The wooden Church of the Saviour was laid in
    1672. In 1706, construction began on a new stone
    church.Jail at that time was closely built up,
    the wooden Church of the Saviour stood at its
    center. Demolish it without setting a new no
    good. And then decided to incorporate the
    building into a fortress. New building planned
    for a large volume, so it had to analyze not only
    part of the wall, but the dead and the south-east
    tower.

32
Redeemer Church
  • In June 1710, as the Chronicle of Irkutsk, the
    construction of the Saviour Church was
    completed. August 1 the ceremony of consecration
    of the temple. From the old wooden church was
    moved into a stone banner with the image of the
    Savior (with her, according to legend, came to
    put Russian fort at the mouth of the Irkut) and a
    royal gift - the icon to the road chasuble,
    granted to Peter I. As the only remaining
    cautious construction, Church of the Saviour can
    determine the location and boundaries of the
    Irkutsk Kremlin, constituting over one hundred
    and fifty years, the center of the city. The
    building of the Saviour Church has more than two
    hundred and fifty years, and for such a long
    period of his face could not undergo
    changes.Originally the church was less in scope
    the bell tower topped with a golden spire added
    later as a two-story stone chapel on the north
    side. Remained unchanged volume average, the
    lower part of the building - the refectory, high
    quadrangle with a cross and head and adjacent to
    the quadrangle to the east three-apse. In place
    of the bell tower was a vast porch. The high
    front porch led to the second floor in the main
    room of the temple. By the porch was added
    ambulatory, adjacent to the building from the
    southern and northern facades and can get to the
    main room of the church, passing the
    refectory. The first stone two-storey building
    had a wooden porch and ambulatory as well as
    internal stairs was not satisfied. The bell tower
    and the basement stairs led directly to the
    thickness of the wall (two-meter width is quite
    possible to it) and to the portals of the second
    floor - porch and ambulatory

33
Redeemer Church
  • Church of the Savior roof was made of
    wood. Chapter on Chetverikov clothed in aspen
    share and erected over it a simple and austere in
    his minced contours cross. The original window
    openings on the facades were quite small. To save
    heat during the long winter and icy, all windows,
    including the topmost window quadrangle, closed
    shutters. In case of fire or "unkind thieves
    intent" shutters, for that matter, and the door
    was made of iron sheets, reinforced with rivets
    on the overhead bars now there is a high and
    strong tower replaced the porch.
  • Disassembled ambulatory, and therefore the second
    tier portals "hang" in the air. In rastesannye
    window openings are inserted double glazed
    frames, mec was replaced by corrugated iron, the
    head of shining gold, and crowned by its
    wrought-iron tracery now and gilt cross. The
    existence of iron doors and shutters reminiscent
    of a walled in the wall stand. However, the
    changes do not obscure the basic nor the
    pictorial composition of volumes, nor the
    richest, "excised" on the wall of the wonderful
    patterns.

34
Znamensky Monastery (The Monastery is also in the
name of the Sign of the Mother of God)
35
Znamensky Monastery (The Monastery is also in the
name of the Sign of the Mother of God)
  • ?n Orthodox convent, located in the Right Bank
    district of the city of Irkutsk near the
    confluence of rekAngary and Ushakovka. One of the
    oldest monasteries in Siberia. The monastery was
    founded in 1689 on the right bank of the Angara.
    The first buildings were made of wood, and cut
    down to 1727 in 1693 The Cathedral Church of
    Znamenskaya came into disrepair. In 1762 was
    erected a stone building of the monastery. Aisles
    and other objects of finishing work for several
    years. In the night of 6 February 7, 1920 in the
    immediate vicinity of the monastery were shot
    supreme ruler of Russia Alexander Kolchak and
    Chairman of the Council of Ministers Viktor
    Pepelyayev. With the arrival in Irkutsk, Soviet
    power, to the local diocese is only the building
    of the church and the monastery is closed. In the
    religious premises are otdelyGidroaviatorov

36
Znamensky Monastery (The Monastery is also in the
name of the Sign of the Mother of God)
  • In 1926 the church became a parish Znamensky, and
    from 1929 began to serve as the cathedral, the
    Cathedral of the Epiphany since been closed to
    religion, and the Kazan Cathedral and completely
    demolished. Seven years later, the Sign temple
    again closed, the buildings are placed aircraft
    repair workshops and garages. Znamenskaya church
    was returned to the diocese in 1945. In 1948th
    she was returned and the status of a cathedral.
    August 30, 1960 Complex Monastery of the Sign
    Regulation of the Council of Ministers of the
    RSFSR ? 1327 (Appendix 1) was transferred to the
    rank of national monuments (federal) and the
    value placed on the state protection. Since 1991,
    the church again Znamenskaia the relics of St.
    Innocent Kulchitsky, and August 27, 1994 at the
    monastery was revived ritual vows of nuns.

37
Icebreaker "Angara"
38
Icebreaker "Angara"
  • "Angara" - a steam-powered icebreaker Russian and
    Soviet navies, now a museum ship, one of five
    pre-revolutionary building. The oldest surviving
    icebreakers in the world.
  • Pre-Revolutionary and Civil War service
  • "Angara" was launched on July 25, 1900 in the
    village of larch, where she was taken in parts of
    Newcastle, where the icebreaker was built on the
    stocks of shipyards' Sir VG Armstrong, Whitworth
    and K0. " Customer Ship's Committee on
    postroykeSibirskoy railroad, who two years
    earlier purchased from the "Armstrong"
    steam-powered ice-breaker "Baikal". Both vessels
    are designed to provide ferry service across Lake
    Baikal railway trains, as a temporary measure
    before the construction of paths around the lake.
    Icebreaker "Angara" was intended to lay the path
    on the ice for the ferry "Baikal", which could
    not safely load to overcome the ice thickness
    over 70 cm Before the construction of the
    Circum-Baikal Railway in 1906, "Angara" with
    "Baikal" regular flights across Lake Baikal.
    After that, due to lack of funds for the
    maintenance of two icebreakers, the vessel was
    delivered to the preservation and ten years were
    inactive. In 1916, the ferry again went to sea in
    connection with the revival movement in the
    Circum-Baikal Railway. . After the October
    Revolution, the ship was nationalized and
    converted for passenger transport. Since the
    beginning of the Civil War, the ship was armed
    with two 6-inch guns and four machine guns and
    began to raid to destroy the Czechoslovak troops
    on the shore of Lake Baikal.

39
Icebreaker "Angara"
  • In the autumn of 1918, due the transfer of power
    in the hands of whites, "Angara" back under the
    control of the Baikal railway crossing and was
    disarmed. January 6, 1920 aboard the "Angara"
    there was a mass killing of members of
    Polittsentra opposing the government Kolchak 31
    people were killed by a wooden mallet to otkolki
    ice. In May, when returned to Lake Baikal, Soviet
    troops, "Angara" became part of the Baikal
    detachment of ships to fight with Kolchak and
    kappelevskimi units. The icebreaker was a member
    of the squad until October 1922.

40
Icebreaker "Angara"
  • The pre-war years, World War II and the postwar
    years
  • In the late 1920s icebreaker crashed and almost
    sank. In 1931-1932 he was, in the light of the
    damage, the vessel has been renovated. The second
    major overhaul "Angara" was to be held in May
    1941, it was postponed due sVelikoy World War II.
    During the war icebreaker barge was carrying a
    fish, and went until 1949, when he was placed on
    the second overhaul. Due to complications with
    the use of old stocks, "Angara" was able to go in
    swimming in July 1960. However, two years later,
    in the winter of 1962, the ship was withdrawn
    from the fleet due to obsolescence. Until 1967
    godasudno was laid up, and later it was
    translated into the Irkutsk Reservoir, which used
    local otdeleniemDOSAAF. In 1975, the company
    abandoned ice-breaker and had to be cut into the
    metal, but this was prevented only that the ship
    ran aground in the translation to the port. The
    icebreaker was in a waterlogged state until 1987,
    when it was decided to restore the ship and turn
    it into a museum. The work continued for three
    years, and November 5, 1990, "Angara" was put on
    eternal parking at the Irkutsk Reservoir, in
    front of the Irkutsk district Sunny.
  • There are plans to organize on the basis of
    "Angara" museum "Gateway to Lake Baikal."

41
Scientific Library of Irkutsk State Technical
University
42
Scientific Library of Irkutsk State Technical
University
  • Scientific and Technical Library NIU "ISTU" - in
    the Library of Irkutsk State Technical
    University, founded in 1930, coinciding with the
    opening of the Mining Institute.
  • Fund
  • The library fund consists of 1,192,870 units of
    books, scientific and technical documentation,
    magazines and newspapers. In its structure are
    nearly complete sets of publications of the
    former Academy of Geological Sciences, the
    Russian Mineralogical Society, rock magazine in
    1825, 15 names of major universal encyclopedias
    in Russian, German and English, including the
    recent 15th edition of the Encyclopaedia
    Britannica, 1896 edition is unique year, "the
    universe and humanity," a facsimile edition of
    the monument of ancient Russian culture "Ostromir
    Gospel" (1056-1057 gg.) "Odyssey" by Homer,
    translated VN Zhukovsky, and rare books on art,
    architecture, books with inscriptions from the
    personal collections of the stamp and bookplate,
    facsimile collection of books, babies, and other
    rare and original edition. Since 1932, one of the
    few library receives a copy of all mandatory
    charge leaving the country in a book on the
    profile of the university.

43
Scientific Library of Irkutsk State Technical
University
  • Moreover, collection of instances was not
    interrupted even during the harsh years of the
    Great Patriotic War. The quantity and quality of
    the book fund, structure and content of the
    library in 1990 attributed to the I group. It
    operates 10 departments, 4 subscription, 2
    branches in the eastern and international
    faculties, 6 reading rooms, one computer. She has
    a wealth of reference unit (directories,
    catalogs), reflecting the 13 types of printed
    products. In recent years, with the introduction
    of information technology along with traditional
    print publications in the library fund is
    actively formed machine-readable media. Unit
    libraries are located on an area of 3000 m2.

44
Scientific Library of Irkutsk State Technical
University
  • Technical support
  • In 2005 the library was automated system
    "Knigoobespechennost educational process", which
    allows to significantly reduce the service time
    of each reader eliminate the use of archives on
    paper. As an identifier of books used bar codes
    affixed to the cover, and as identifiers of
    readers - bar codes on proximity cards, pass in
    the university building. Electronic Library
    "Scientific Heritage of Russia" developed under
    the same name of the RAS in order to ensure
    safety and provide public access to scientific
    works of famous Russian and foreign scientists
    and researchers working in Russia. Library
    "Scientific Heritage of Russia" was initiated and
    created institutions of Sciences during the last
    5 years as a public library to provide Internet
    users with information on the outstanding Russian
    scientists who contributed to the development of
    fundamental sciences and humanities, and full
    texts of their published the most significant
    works.

45
Red barracks
46
Red barracks
  • ? unique monument of military architecture of the
    early XX century., A complex of buildings and
    structures, specially built to house military
    units of the 7th East Siberian Rifle Division.
  • Construction
  • At the end of the Russian-Japanese War, 7th East
    Siberian Rifle Division arrived in Irkutsk, a
    member of a 27 th and 28 th East-Siberian page
    regiments distinguished themselves in the defense
    of Port Arthur, strengthened the garrison of
    Irkutsk. In this regard, in 1907 the City Council
    allocated military department 32 uninhabited
    district on the hill of Jerusalem for
    construction. The construction of the barracks
    were built on pieces of engineering and
    project-led military engineer FF Koshtyala. In
    just two years had built barracks, houses for
    families of officers, warehouses, etc. The
    complex, dubbed the Red barracks, was a model of
    a modern military architecture. February 20, 1910
    all of the East Siberian regiments were renamed
    Siberian Rifle Regiment. In the same year in the
    Red Barracks was consecrated temple-monument of
    the 28th Siberian Rifle Regiment in the name of
    St. Nicholas (demolished in the period before the
    2nd World War as part of anti-religious campaign).

47
Red barracks
  • Peslevoenny period
  • After the Second World War, Red barracks complex
    for a long time occupied a part of the defense
    compounds of Mukden Mukden After disbanding the
    division air defense and relocation of its
    residues, red barracks derelict. Now they are
    partially destroyed and partially under threat of
    demolition. Preserved part of the complex of
    barracks occupied by the Red GUIN institutions.

48
Kayskaya relict grove
49
Kayskaya relict grove
  • This is a green lung of the city Irkutsk, natural
    heritage, inherited a legacy of Irkutsk citizens
    from nature. Here are preserved taiga plants and
    animals, which can only be seen in the wild.
    Grove consider a relic, thanks centennial pines
    were once part of the great Siberian taiga,
    preserved green island in the middle of the
    Sverdlovsk region (left bank of the
    administrative districts). This region has a
    population one-third of the population of Irkutsk
    and almost every tenth inhabitant of Irkutsk
    region. The historic center Glazkova - this is
    the first area near Kayskoy groves, from whence
    the Irkutsk. This place has become a haven for
    people of Irkutsk during a fire in 1879, which
    destroyed the entire central part of Irkutsk.
    Here, next to a grove on the street he lived
    Kasyanov director Leonid Gaidai, who shot such
    films as "The Caucasian Prisoner," "The Diamond
    Arm", "Ivan Vasilyevich Changes Occupation" and
    other famous Soviet writers I. Molchanov-Siberian,
    K. Zolotovskii, M. Skuratov also lived nearby.
    View on Kayskuyu Grove and the Botanical Garden
    of the neighborhood May Day Here is found one of
    the oldest historical sites - Glazkovsky cemetery
    - where are dumping and parking of people who
    lived more than 7-8 thousand years ago
    (Neolithic) and even more than 30-35 thousand
    years, ie during the late period of ancient
    stone-age (upper Paleolithic).

50
Kayskaya relict grove
  • These people lived in Kayskoy grove park Commune
    of Paris, near the mouth of the river Cai and
    near the railway bridge over Irkut. The first
    finds made in 1924 and future academician M.
    Gerasimov, later - the creator of a whole school
    of Russian archeology. Professor at Irkutsk State
    University GI Medvedev said "World Archaeology
    tentatively allocated five seats on the Earth,
    where a very long time - thirty, even fifty
    thousand years ago, settled people. This is a
    neighborhood of Paris, France, Tokyo, Japan and
    the neighborhood of Tbilisi, Lvov and Irkutsk. "
    Japanese and Korean experts believe that the
    region around Lake Baikal in the heart of Asia -
    the cradle of Asian tribes, where their further
    dispersal occurred. U.S. scientists have found
    that North America during the Neolithic, too, was
    settled by people from these territories.

51
(No Transcript)
View by Category
About This Presentation
Title:

Irkutsk - the traditions and cultural heritage

Description:

Title: 1 Author: Last modified by: Created Date: 10/30/2011 12:43:30 AM Document presentation format: (4:3) – PowerPoint PPT presentation

Number of Views:34
Avg rating:3.0/5.0
Slides: 52
Provided by: 1185
Learn more at: http://media.wix.com
Category:

less

Write a Comment
User Comments (0)
Transcript and Presenter's Notes

Title: Irkutsk - the traditions and cultural heritage


1
Irkutsk - the traditions and cultural heritage
2
(No Transcript)
3
Irkutsk - old Siberian city, now a large
administrative, industrial, transportation and
cultural center of Irkutsk region. We suggest you
read some interesting places of the city
Irkutsk Regional Youth Theatre named after A.
Vampilova Botanic Garden of Irkutsk State
University Necropolis Glazkovsky
Epiphany Cathedral Zoogalereya
Racetrack Redeemer Church
Znamensky Monastery (The Monastery is also in the
name of the Sign of the Mother of God)
Icebreaker "Angara" Scientific Library of
Irkutsk State Technical University Red
barracks Kayskaya relict grove
4
Irkutsk Regional Youth Theatre named after A.
Vampilova
5
  • Former names
  • Irkutsk TRAM
  • History of Theatre
  • Irkutsk Regional Youth Theatre named after A.
    Vampilova - Theatre in the city of Irkutsk was
    founded in 1928 by a decision of the East
    Siberian regional committee of Komsomol. The
    theater was founded in 1928 as a theater for
    young workers. The first show featured on the
    stage was shown to August 3, 1929. It was a play
    "Buzlivaya cohort" was written by Ivan Skorinko
    Putilov worker. In 1937 the theater was
    transformed into Young People's Theatre, in
    connection with which the change occurred
    repertoire, its reorientation towards
    performances for children and young people. Over
    the years, worked in the theater directors N.
    Kolpakov, VY Moldova, Igor Gorodetsky, S.
    Kazimirovskii, MA Norwid, E.D. Korsakov, VV
    Kokorin, VZ Fedoseev. Played on the stage actors
    Korzun, VI, VA Filimonov, VY Konoplyansky, T. O.
    Zolotarev, TS Tuzovskiy, VP Manihin, VG
    Klimanova, P. I. Lavrov, KI Tukaev, TF Kozlitina,
    M. Ermakov and IG Korshunov, VI Shesternikov,
    VAEliseev, GL Protsenko, AA Buldakov, OA
    Tarnovskaya, ZI Zadorozhnaya, VG Zikora. During
    the Great Patriotic War the theater gave concerts
    and small representation in hospitals, factory
    floors and field camps.During the Great Patriotic
    War, theater performances were delivered
    "Twelfth Night" (1943, directed by Zachary Wine),
    "Turandot, Princess of China" (1945, directed by
    A. Bogdanov), "Son of the Regiment," "Youth of
    the fathers" (directed by VY Moldova). In 1987
    the Youth Theatre was named after the playwright
    Alexander Vampilov.

6
  • Company
  • People's Artist of Russia Ludmila Strizhova
  • Honored artists Valery Eliseev, Galina
    Protsenko, Love Pochayev, Nina Olkova, Nicholas
    Kabakov, Vladimir Privalov.
  • Artists Vladimir Bezrodnykh, Oleg Stupid,
  • Michael Roizen, Olga Derfler,
  • Elena Konstantinova, Marina Egorova,
  • Nicholas Leonids, Vyacheslav Stepanov,
  • Ludmila Popkov, Valentine Pradun,
  • Elena Grishchenko, Igor Byalous,
  • Angela Markelov, Natalia Malamud,
  • Nicholas Kulebyakin, Michael Tsyban,
  • Tatiana Chadina,Elena Ivochkina,
  • Daria Sadovskaya, Dmitry Ivanov,
  • Vadim Karionov, Eugene Starukhin,
  • Artem Bragin, Victoria Krinitskaya,
  • Lyudmila Revtovich, Andrew Naybich,Paul Savin.

7
  • Repertoire
  • "Little fool" Lope de Vega. Directed by Lev
    Titov
  • "Echelon" on the novel by Mikhail Roshchin
  • "House of windows in the" AV Vampilova
  • "Farewell to the mothers," Valentin Rasputin.
    Directed by Alexander Ishchenko
  • "Quadrille" VP Gurkin. Directed by Boris
    Preobrazhensky
  • 2007 - "Legends of the gray lake," Lina Joffe,
    Victor Tokarev. Directed by Victor Tokarev
  • Interesting Facts
  • Here are some wonderful poems written in the mid
    80s of last century, artists of the theater
  • "Cleansed from the filth and his and neighboring
    states, the soul
  • We are getting better, and everyone is getting
    better

8
Botanic Garden of Irkutsk State University
9
Botanic Garden of Irkutsk State University
  • Location Irkutsk, 664 039
  • str. Koltsov, d. 93 p / 48
  • Architectural style landscape park
  • Date of establishment 1940
  • Coordinates 52 15'43 "with. sh. 104 14'54
    "to. d. (G) (O) (I)
  • Botanic Garden of Irkutsk State University, also
    known as "the Irkutsk Botanic Garden." The
    decision to create it adopted in 1940, and the
    first collection of plants laid in 1941. Is an
    educational botanical garden - a division of the
    Irkutsk State University.It occupies an area of
    ??27 hectares within Kayskoy relict grove of
    Irkutsk. The only botanical garden in the Baikal
    region. Has the largest collection in the region
    of floral over 5,000 plant taxa.Serves as a
    teaching and research tool for students of
    Irkutsk State University (classical), as well as
    other universities, students and the population
    of Irkutsk and Baikal in Siberia.Included in the
    International Register of the Botanical Gardens
    of the World and is a member of the Botanical
    Gardens of Russia and the international
    conservation organization Botanic Gardens .

10
Botanic Garden of Irkutsk State University
  • According to the Law of the Russian Federation,
    the land and the collection of garden plants
    belong to the Protected Areas (PAs), federal, and
    woodland garden is part of the "Monument of
    nature Kayskaya grove" of the city of Irkutsk. In
    the present Botanic Garden of Irkutsk State
    University is widely used as an educational and
    scientific base for communities from different
    faculties of ISU and other universities of the
    Irkutsk region on a wide range of specialties
    (from botany, zoology, ecology, agronomy, soil
    science to landscape architecture,landscape
    design, management, economics, mathematics,
    computer science, psychology, services and
    advertising, tourism,social sciences and
    sociology, and soetc.)
  • Based on the resources of ISU and the Botanical
    Garden Grove City Hall Kayskoy relic with Irkutsk
    Irkutsk State University plans to establish a
    public Irkutsk Botanic Garden as an ecological
    industrial park and tourist-recreational "core"
    of about 100 hectares.

11
Necropolis Glazkovsky
12
Necropolis Glazkovsky
Glazkovsky necropolis - a unique archaeological
site of the Irkutsk region, the world's only
preserved in the center of the city of Irkutsk.It
found the burial and the parking lot of people
who lived more than 7-8 thousand years ago
(Neolithic) and even more than 30-35 thousand
years, during the late period of ancient Stone
Age (Upper Paleolithic). Located in the mountains
Kayskoy on the left bank of the Angara river,
known since 1887.The main part is the park of the
Paris Commune in the Sverdlovsk region of
Irkutsk. Here are found the burial of two
cultures - and kitoyskoy glazkovskoy.
13
Necropolis Glazkovsky
  • Excavation
  • The first excavations in the cemetery
    "Tsiklodroma" (the current stadium "Locomotive")
    held in 1928 at the Department of History
    Department of the Irkutsk State University,
    Mikhail Gerasimov.When digging the pit, workers
    found a burial, painted in red (it was a mineral
    paint bloodstone, well known in ancient times).
    Excavated 80 graves, about 300 were destroyed
    during the construction of the Trans-Siberian
    Railway and in building the city.Investigated
    single and group burial. Most of the graves of
    the buried body, richly colored with ocher,
    located on the back, head to the northeast.Among
    the accompanying equipment - stone axes,
    fishhooks, bone needle cases with needles,
    spears, jewelry boar's tusks, deer, green and
    white jade carvings found heads of moose and
    fish. By the graves can be seen differences of
    wealth buried. For example, in one grave found
    about 200 items, which lay at the bottom of the
    pit, and on top of them, probably much later, was
    laid the body of a man. Presumably, the long body
    lay on the surface, possibly sewn into the skin,
    it served as the object of veneration and worship
    tribe. Academician Okladnikov assumed that the
    ancient people there was domestic slavery, that
    is, after the death of the owner killed the
    servant or concubine, to have someone accompany
    the patron saint of the dead. Preservation of the
    necropolis is engaged Glazkovskogo Service on
    protection of cultural heritage sites in Irkutsk
    region. Design work is underway to establish a
    museum on the site of the archaeological complex
    Glazkovsky necropolis.

14
Necropolis Glazkovsky
  • Interesting facts
  • By age two thousand years older than the
    pyramids of Egypt, this archaeological monument
    could become a World Heritage Site. It is assumed
    that the combined set of Glazkovskogo cemetery
    and created on the basis of public Kayskoy groves
    Irkutsk Botanic Garden, will be a tourist and
    recreation "nucleus" of the left-bank part of
    Irkutsk.

15
Epiphany Cathedral
16
Epiphany Cathedral
  • Cathedral of the Epiphany was founded in 1693. In
    the XVIII century it was going to expand, but not
    time - during the third fire in August 1716 it
    burned to the ground.The new council would run
    out of bricks, but the royal decree of 1714
    forbade the erection of temporary stone
    buildings the construction of a new capital on
    the Neva demanded too much of the costs of
    materials and workmen. In 1718, the order was
    partially lifted, and in the same year, clearing
    the ashes in Irkutsk laid Epiphany Cathedral,
    which was destined to become the third city of
    stone buildings.

17
Epiphany Cathedral
  • The basic description
  • For masonry walls have started only in May
    1719. Five years have built the Cathedral of the
    Epiphany. He excelled in terms of Redeemer Church
    - was designed with a bell tower and a chapel, to
    emphasize the role assigned decor. Construction
    was completed in 1723. Between the construction
    of the Saviour tsekrkvi and Epiphany Cathedral is
    a short period of time, but the differences in
    the architecture of the monuments is clearly
    visible. Church of the Saviour was conceived by
    the type of early churches townspeople with a
    simple volume quadrangle, no bell tower, with
    elegant, but restrained decoration. The Baroque
    style has not touched any of its forms, or the
    nature of the decor. Epiphany Cathedral, founded
    eight years later, also perceive the features of
    the temple of pheasants, but was finally formed -
    with a three-part structure of the volume, with a
    bell tower, located on the same axis with
    Chetverikov and refectory. . Under the influence
    of Baroque forms typical of religious
    architecture of the second half of XVII century,
    becoming in the Epiphany Cathedral some other
    solution. At the base of the traditional cubic
    quadrangle additionally raised octagon surmounted
    by five domes.  In such a construction can be
    traced prototype tiered arrangement peculiar to
    the buildings of the Baroque. The original
    completion bulk as well as possible consistent
    with a high bell tower and pillar-like tent
    markedly enriched three-dimensional image of a
    cathedral. 

18
Epiphany Cathedral
  • Of the past five-domed building the wedding, we
    can only judge from old drawings, as later the
    four corners central administrations have been
    dismantled. The equilibrium volumes a few broken
    down, and the silhouette of the monument in the
    leading role got a tent steeples, majestic
    backplate with a belt kokoshniks carinate at the
    base, with a series of rumors, with a gilded dome
    and its crowning cross reported throughout the
    construction of low-key, but truly heroic
    strength. Dynamics of staring faces up tent,
    underlined the herd, was opposed to the double
    decker chetverik base with ambulatory on the
    arches, stair descents and porches. Hipped end
    was traditional in ancient Russian architecture,
    and it is widely used in the construction of
    churches, belfries, passing the gate forts and
    watchtowers. Tent was elevated to a symbol of
    Russia and pure aspirations, and the rhythm of
    calm, confident lines clearly manifested tent
    indomitable power of the people as a warrior,
    ready to bravely defend their lands against enemy
    invasion. Apprentice stone cases preemlya century
    experience of wooden architecture, transferred to
    a popular hip pommel built of brick. In the
    official architecture of the pavilion was used
    most frequently in the belfry of the church and
    the first three cities in Siberia - Tyumen,
    Yeniseisk, Irkutsk - marked by majestic tent
    top. And while charming beauty of the tent is
    obvious, for stone buildings of the XVIII century
    it was already a past stage.

19
Epiphany Cathedral
  • New trends most strongly affected in the
    decoration of the monument. The decoration of the
    Cathedral of the Epiphany surprisingly lush,
    intricately and originality. Is it because so
    expressive detail of the monument, which he
    merged the ancient Russian patterns, motifs and
    elements of baroque ornamentation, borrowed from
    the national treasure of indigenous Siberian
    peoples? Ornament, born fantasy master on the
    facades of the cathedral, then go to the many
    religious buildings of Irkutsk and report
    features of the architectural monuments of XVIII
    century Trinity, Tikhvin, Znamenskaya and other
    churches. Experience of their creation will
    result in fantastic decorative Holy Cross Church
    - a unique monument of Russian architecture of
    the XVIII century, which knows no equal in the
    Siberian soil.Front decoration of the Epiphany
    Cathedral includes ornate window frames and
    portals, cornices complex profile, belts loops,
    brackets, and other details kokoshniki
    architectural decoration. Polukolonki applied in
    the decoration of the Church of the Savior, the
    completion of an order received here with
    kapitlyami and bases. They are widely used not
    only in the frame trims beams columns draw up
    the corners of buildings, compounds and their
    amounts entered in the developed capitals
    crowning the walls of the building repeatedly
    dissected the cornice. Small, generously
    sprinkled on all the details of cutting increases
    the play of light and shade on the facade of an
    old building.

20
Zoogalereya
21
Zoogalereya
  • History
  • Building zoogalerei "Irkutsk Zoogalereya"
    organized by the NGO "Ecological Club Irkutsk
    children" Dryad, "" in 2005 and during the
    existence of species composition increased
    2-fold, exhibit space - 4 times.
  • Retreat at Zoogalerei.
  • Zoo operates a shelter, to assist the affected
    animals, taking them for maintenance and dealing
    with their subsequent device. This wild and
    domestic exotic animals, injured, abandoned
    babies and pets abandoned by their owners. In
    2011, opened a veterinary kabinets operating.
    Consulting and veterinary care
  • T. 937 702
  • TS 721 808 vet.

22
Zoogalereya
  • Collection of the Zoo and the zoo exhibition
  • ?ontains over 20 rare and endangered species.
    More than 70 of the exhibition came to the zoo
    through a shelter for abandoned and injured
    animals.
  • Arthropods (7)
  • Reptiles and amphibians (28)
  • Crocodiles 2
  • The Turtles - 11
  • Snake 7
  • Lizards 6
  • Bezhvostye amphibians 2
  • Birds(85)
  • Emuobraznye 1
  • Ciconiiformes 2
  • Falconiformes - 8
  • Kuroobraznye - 11
  • Waterfowl 4
  • Columbiformes 5
  • Psittaciformes 11

23
Zoogalereya
  • Mammals (47)
  • Marsupials 1
  • Insect 1
  • Bats - 1
  • Dog 5
  • Bear 1
  • Raccoon 3
  • Cunha - 4
  • Cats 3
  • ?ivet 4
  • Artiodactyla 5
  • Primates 9
  • Rodents - 8
  • Lagomorphs - 2

24
Racetrack
25
Racetrack
  • In the Irkutsk region were first horse trials at
    the Governor's awards
  • Irkutsk Racecourse this year celebrated 106
    years. It is the oldest and most beautiful
    racecourse in East Siberia. The last century can
    not be called the century of stability, but
    Irkutsk racetrack survived at all times - have
    always been people who dedicated themselves to
    equestrian. Thanks to the efforts of these people
    horse racetrack Irkutsk always successfully
    participated in competitions in the Ust-Orda
    Buryat Autonomous District, and the horses of the
    district - are frequent guests at the Irkutsk
    races. For breeders is not important prize, and
    the pleasure of skachekV 1900 the city
    authorities gave the land on the urban breeders
    pasture. Build our ancestors were able to -
    because only in order to choose the place and had
    to calculate the wind rose, and to measure the
    surface and take into account the climatic data.
    Despite such a large amount of work already in
    the same distant in 1900 made the first jump on
    the prize - a silver watch with a portrait of the
    emperor. To date, at the racetrack live eighty
    horses - animals that both private owners and
    collective farms. The owner, regardless of where
    they live, can give your horse the education
    specialists of Irkutsk racecourse, paying for its
    content. Now racecourse stables and horses live
    out of district facilities. Up to two years the
    horse does not take part in competitions, then
    her face and decide the fate, if shown good
    results - remains in the sport - if not, work on
    the farm. Caring for a horse to as carefully and
    gently, like a child, and this requires large
    capital investments. Recently visited the
    racetrack governor of the Irkutsk region
    Alexander Tishanin.

26
Racetrack
  • After a visit Racecourse has been allocated
    funds, which bought the necessary equipment
    mowers, rakes GVK - 6, Pick-up truck, backhoe,
    tiller with loosening device, sprayer, roller.
    Also bought a radio and video equipment for
    referees. And most importantly - through the
    Irkutsk Regional tribal economy imported 15
    breeding horses. But that's not all. August 12
    for the first time in the field have been riding
    trials for the prizes of the governor. The total
    amount of prizes was 200 thousand rubles.
  • - For breeders the main thing is not the prize,
    and the moral satisfaction from the race - says
    Love Plotnikova, main livestock racecourse. -
    When you see that horse, which you gave so much
    mental and physical strength, forging ahead, we
    feel neither the incomparable emotion. Indeed, to
    predict which horse will win out is almost
    impossible.

27
Racetrack
  • The horse is not a soulless machine, it responds
    to absolutely everything.This year's winner of
    the Grand Prix was the governor of Irkutsk region
    ten stallion Grid. He last year set a record of
    the racetrack, showing the best result. And in
    this competition was made brilliantly. The skill
    demonstrated many riders and jockeys of the
    Irkutsk region and Ust-Orda Buryat Autonomous
    Okrug. Particularly distinguished the two-year
    horse of the Aral Sea region Bohanskogo, which is
    owned by breeders Peter Popov. By the way, the
    residents of Irkutsk racecourse - the permanent
    members of the holiday Sur Harban.
  • - Horse riding - it's the only sport that knows
    no age, or national censuses, so the level of
    training as a district and regional racers are
    very high - says Love Plotnikov. - Irkutsk
    racetrack is a very good school for jockeys and
    riders. Many who began his career at the
    racetrack, Irkutsk, now stand at the best
    racetracks country. There's even a couple who
    married because of their passion for horses. They
    are currently working in Ireland.
  • In working with horses a lot of interesting,
    unusual for a person not associated with the
    breeding of these animals, the nuances. For
    example, to properly give the name of the foal,
    you should consider the location of letters the
    first must begin with the name of the mother, and
    must stand in the middle of the letter that
    begins the name of the father. For example, if
    the mother of the Aral Sea called Automation, and
    his father - Overclocking, hence, the name given
    is correct. 

28
Racetrack
  • Stay in the saddle are taught from childhood
  • On the racetrack, Irkutsk children working
    section. To come back and learn equestrian needs
    nothing except the desire and a sincere love for
    horses. Classes are held individually at a
    convenient time. The cost of one lesson - two
    hundred rubles a small price to pay compared to
    what you get from this class. Lessons are taken
    for a horse with a good-natured disposition. In
    recent years, according to the racetrack
    employees who want to learn to deal with the
    horses became very much. Apparently, the citizens
    do not have a sincere love and devotion, which
    can give the animals. Particularly acute is the
    sense children. Adults, too, can come and ride.
    Besides the horses pleasure in adults and
    children, they can bring a good profit.
  • Irkutsk racetrack now developing rapidly. In
    breeders and racetrack employees own pleasure -
    has now become possible to breed their own horses
    and not bring them with other studs. In Irkutsk,
    engaged in cultivation of Orlov trotters who win
    prizes at regional races. Anyone who wants to
    admire the elite sport, can come on 30 September
    at Irkutsk hippodrome - there will be closure of
    horse races of the season.

29
Racetrack
  • As the "District truth," this year in the
    regional center of a new service everyone could
    ride in a carriage drawn by three horses.
    Apparently, the organizers have bet on the bride,
    it's very romantic - white dress, veil, a coach
    and horses. But the expected demand is not
    forthcoming. Apparently, the residents of Irkutsk
    are not ready for such an exotic delight.

30
Redeemer Church
31
Redeemer Church
  • The wooden Church of the Saviour was laid in
    1672. In 1706, construction began on a new stone
    church.Jail at that time was closely built up,
    the wooden Church of the Saviour stood at its
    center. Demolish it without setting a new no
    good. And then decided to incorporate the
    building into a fortress. New building planned
    for a large volume, so it had to analyze not only
    part of the wall, but the dead and the south-east
    tower.

32
Redeemer Church
  • In June 1710, as the Chronicle of Irkutsk, the
    construction of the Saviour Church was
    completed. August 1 the ceremony of consecration
    of the temple. From the old wooden church was
    moved into a stone banner with the image of the
    Savior (with her, according to legend, came to
    put Russian fort at the mouth of the Irkut) and a
    royal gift - the icon to the road chasuble,
    granted to Peter I. As the only remaining
    cautious construction, Church of the Saviour can
    determine the location and boundaries of the
    Irkutsk Kremlin, constituting over one hundred
    and fifty years, the center of the city. The
    building of the Saviour Church has more than two
    hundred and fifty years, and for such a long
    period of his face could not undergo
    changes.Originally the church was less in scope
    the bell tower topped with a golden spire added
    later as a two-story stone chapel on the north
    side. Remained unchanged volume average, the
    lower part of the building - the refectory, high
    quadrangle with a cross and head and adjacent to
    the quadrangle to the east three-apse. In place
    of the bell tower was a vast porch. The high
    front porch led to the second floor in the main
    room of the temple. By the porch was added
    ambulatory, adjacent to the building from the
    southern and northern facades and can get to the
    main room of the church, passing the
    refectory. The first stone two-storey building
    had a wooden porch and ambulatory as well as
    internal stairs was not satisfied. The bell tower
    and the basement stairs led directly to the
    thickness of the wall (two-meter width is quite
    possible to it) and to the portals of the second
    floor - porch and ambulatory

33
Redeemer Church
  • Church of the Savior roof was made of
    wood. Chapter on Chetverikov clothed in aspen
    share and erected over it a simple and austere in
    his minced contours cross. The original window
    openings on the facades were quite small. To save
    heat during the long winter and icy, all windows,
    including the topmost window quadrangle, closed
    shutters. In case of fire or "unkind thieves
    intent" shutters, for that matter, and the door
    was made of iron sheets, reinforced with rivets
    on the overhead bars now there is a high and
    strong tower replaced the porch.
  • Disassembled ambulatory, and therefore the second
    tier portals "hang" in the air. In rastesannye
    window openings are inserted double glazed
    frames, mec was replaced by corrugated iron, the
    head of shining gold, and crowned by its
    wrought-iron tracery now and gilt cross. The
    existence of iron doors and shutters reminiscent
    of a walled in the wall stand. However, the
    changes do not obscure the basic nor the
    pictorial composition of volumes, nor the
    richest, "excised" on the wall of the wonderful
    patterns.

34
Znamensky Monastery (The Monastery is also in the
name of the Sign of the Mother of God)
35
Znamensky Monastery (The Monastery is also in the
name of the Sign of the Mother of God)
  • ?n Orthodox convent, located in the Right Bank
    district of the city of Irkutsk near the
    confluence of rekAngary and Ushakovka. One of the
    oldest monasteries in Siberia. The monastery was
    founded in 1689 on the right bank of the Angara.
    The first buildings were made of wood, and cut
    down to 1727 in 1693 The Cathedral Church of
    Znamenskaya came into disrepair. In 1762 was
    erected a stone building of the monastery. Aisles
    and other objects of finishing work for several
    years. In the night of 6 February 7, 1920 in the
    immediate vicinity of the monastery were shot
    supreme ruler of Russia Alexander Kolchak and
    Chairman of the Council of Ministers Viktor
    Pepelyayev. With the arrival in Irkutsk, Soviet
    power, to the local diocese is only the building
    of the church and the monastery is closed. In the
    religious premises are otdelyGidroaviatorov

36
Znamensky Monastery (The Monastery is also in the
name of the Sign of the Mother of God)
  • In 1926 the church became a parish Znamensky, and
    from 1929 began to serve as the cathedral, the
    Cathedral of the Epiphany since been closed to
    religion, and the Kazan Cathedral and completely
    demolished. Seven years later, the Sign temple
    again closed, the buildings are placed aircraft
    repair workshops and garages. Znamenskaya church
    was returned to the diocese in 1945. In 1948th
    she was returned and the status of a cathedral.
    August 30, 1960 Complex Monastery of the Sign
    Regulation of the Council of Ministers of the
    RSFSR ? 1327 (Appendix 1) was transferred to the
    rank of national monuments (federal) and the
    value placed on the state protection. Since 1991,
    the church again Znamenskaia the relics of St.
    Innocent Kulchitsky, and August 27, 1994 at the
    monastery was revived ritual vows of nuns.

37
Icebreaker "Angara"
38
Icebreaker "Angara"
  • "Angara" - a steam-powered icebreaker Russian and
    Soviet navies, now a museum ship, one of five
    pre-revolutionary building. The oldest surviving
    icebreakers in the world.
  • Pre-Revolutionary and Civil War service
  • "Angara" was launched on July 25, 1900 in the
    village of larch, where she was taken in parts of
    Newcastle, where the icebreaker was built on the
    stocks of shipyards' Sir VG Armstrong, Whitworth
    and K0. " Customer Ship's Committee on
    postroykeSibirskoy railroad, who two years
    earlier purchased from the "Armstrong"
    steam-powered ice-breaker "Baikal". Both vessels
    are designed to provide ferry service across Lake
    Baikal railway trains, as a temporary measure
    before the construction of paths around the lake.
    Icebreaker "Angara" was intended to lay the path
    on the ice for the ferry "Baikal", which could
    not safely load to overcome the ice thickness
    over 70 cm Before the construction of the
    Circum-Baikal Railway in 1906, "Angara" with
    "Baikal" regular flights across Lake Baikal.
    After that, due to lack of funds for the
    maintenance of two icebreakers, the vessel was
    delivered to the preservation and ten years were
    inactive. In 1916, the ferry again went to sea in
    connection with the revival movement in the
    Circum-Baikal Railway. . After the October
    Revolution, the ship was nationalized and
    converted for passenger transport. Since the
    beginning of the Civil War, the ship was armed
    with two 6-inch guns and four machine guns and
    began to raid to destroy the Czechoslovak troops
    on the shore of Lake Baikal.

39
Icebreaker "Angara"
  • In the autumn of 1918, due the transfer of power
    in the hands of whites, "Angara" back under the
    control of the Baikal railway crossing and was
    disarmed. January 6, 1920 aboard the "Angara"
    there was a mass killing of members of
    Polittsentra opposing the government Kolchak 31
    people were killed by a wooden mallet to otkolki
    ice. In May, when returned to Lake Baikal, Soviet
    troops, "Angara" became part of the Baikal
    detachment of ships to fight with Kolchak and
    kappelevskimi units. The icebreaker was a member
    of the squad until October 1922.

40
Icebreaker "Angara"
  • The pre-war years, World War II and the postwar
    years
  • In the late 1920s icebreaker crashed and almost
    sank. In 1931-1932 he was, in the light of the
    damage, the vessel has been renovated. The second
    major overhaul "Angara" was to be held in May
    1941, it was postponed due sVelikoy World War II.
    During the war icebreaker barge was carrying a
    fish, and went until 1949, when he was placed on
    the second overhaul. Due to complications with
    the use of old stocks, "Angara" was able to go in
    swimming in July 1960. However, two years later,
    in the winter of 1962, the ship was withdrawn
    from the fleet due to obsolescence. Until 1967
    godasudno was laid up, and later it was
    translated into the Irkutsk Reservoir, which used
    local otdeleniemDOSAAF. In 1975, the company
    abandoned ice-breaker and had to be cut into the
    metal, but this was prevented only that the ship
    ran aground in the translation to the port. The
    icebreaker was in a waterlogged state until 1987,
    when it was decided to restore the ship and turn
    it into a museum. The work continued for three
    years, and November 5, 1990, "Angara" was put on
    eternal parking at the Irkutsk Reservoir, in
    front of the Irkutsk district Sunny.
  • There are plans to organize on the basis of
    "Angara" museum "Gateway to Lake Baikal."

41
Scientific Library of Irkutsk State Technical
University
42
Scientific Library of Irkutsk State Technical
University
  • Scientific and Technical Library NIU "ISTU" - in
    the Library of Irkutsk State Technical
    University, founded in 1930, coinciding with the
    opening of the Mining Institute.
  • Fund
  • The library fund consists of 1,192,870 units of
    books, scientific and technical documentation,
    magazines and newspapers. In its structure are
    nearly complete sets of publications of the
    former Academy of Geological Sciences, the
    Russian Mineralogical Society, rock magazine in
    1825, 15 names of major universal encyclopedias
    in Russian, German and English, including the
    recent 15th edition of the Encyclopaedia
    Britannica, 1896 edition is unique year, "the
    universe and humanity," a facsimile edition of
    the monument of ancient Russian culture "Ostromir
    Gospel" (1056-1057 gg.) "Odyssey" by Homer,
    translated VN Zhukovsky, and rare books on art,
    architecture, books with inscriptions from the
    personal collections of the stamp and bookplate,
    facsimile collection of books, babies, and other
    rare and original edition. Since 1932, one of the
    few library receives a copy of all mandatory
    charge leaving the country in a book on the
    profile of the university.

43
Scientific Library of Irkutsk State Technical
University
  • Moreover, collection of instances was not
    interrupted even during the harsh years of the
    Great Patriotic War. The quantity and quality of
    the book fund, structure and content of the
    library in 1990 attributed to the I group. It
    operates 10 departments, 4 subscription, 2
    branches in the eastern and international
    faculties, 6 reading rooms, one computer. She has
    a wealth of reference unit (directories,
    catalogs), reflecting the 13 types of printed
    products. In recent years, with the introduction
    of information technology along with traditional
    print publications in the library fund is
    actively formed machine-readable media. Unit
    libraries are located on an area of 3000 m2.

44
Scientific Library of Irkutsk State Technical
University
  • Technical support
  • In 2005 the library was automated system
    "Knigoobespechennost educational process", which
    allows to significantly reduce the service time
    of each reader eliminate the use of archives on
    paper. As an identifier of books used bar codes
    affixed to the cover, and as identifiers of
    readers - bar codes on proximity cards, pass in
    the university building. Electronic Library
    "Scientific Heritage of Russia" developed under
    the same name of the RAS in order to ensure
    safety and provide public access to scientific
    works of famous Russian and foreign scientists
    and researchers working in Russia. Library
    "Scientific Heritage of Russia" was initiated and
    created institutions of Sciences during the last
    5 years as a public library to provide Internet
    users with information on the outstanding Russian
    scientists who contributed to the development of
    fundamental sciences and humanities, and full
    texts of their published the most significant
    works.

45
Red barracks
46
Red barracks
  • ? unique monument of military architecture of the
    early XX century., A complex of buildings and
    structures, specially built to house military
    units of the 7th East Siberian Rifle Division.
  • Construction
  • At the end of the Russian-Japanese War, 7th East
    Siberian Rifle Division arrived in Irkutsk, a
    member of a 27 th and 28 th East-Siberian page
    regiments distinguished themselves in the defense
    of Port Arthur, strengthened the garrison of
    Irkutsk. In this regard, in 1907 the City Council
    allocated military department 32 uninhabited
    district on the hill of Jerusalem for
    construction. The construction of the barracks
    were built on pieces of engineering and
    project-led military engineer FF Koshtyala. In
    just two years had built barracks, houses for
    families of officers, warehouses, etc. The
    complex, dubbed the Red barracks, was a model of
    a modern military architecture. February 20, 1910
    all of the East Siberian regiments were renamed
    Siberian Rifle Regiment. In the same year in the
    Red Barracks was consecrated temple-monument of
    the 28th Siberian Rifle Regiment in the name of
    St. Nicholas (demolished in the period before the
    2nd World War as part of anti-religious campaign).

47
Red barracks
  • Peslevoenny period
  • After the Second World War, Red barracks complex
    for a long time occupied a part of the defense
    compounds of Mukden Mukden After disbanding the
    division air defense and relocation of its
    residues, red barracks derelict. Now they are
    partially destroyed and partially under threat of
    demolition. Preserved part of the complex of
    barracks occupied by the Red GUIN institutions.

48
Kayskaya relict grove
49
Kayskaya relict grove
  • This is a green lung of the city Irkutsk, natural
    heritage, inherited a legacy of Irkutsk citizens
    from nature. Here are preserved taiga plants and
    animals, which can only be seen in the wild.
    Grove consider a relic, thanks centennial pines
    were once part of the great Siberian taiga,
    preserved green island in the middle of the
    Sverdlovsk region (left bank of the
    administrative districts). This region has a
    population one-third of the population of Irkutsk
    and almost every tenth inhabitant of Irkutsk
    region. The historic center Glazkova - this is
    the first area near Kayskoy groves, from whence
    the Irkutsk. This place has become a haven for
    people of Irkutsk during a fire in 1879, which
    destroyed the entire central part of Irkutsk.
    Here, next to a grove on the street he lived
    Kasyanov director Leonid Gaidai, who shot such
    films as "The Caucasian Prisoner," "The Diamond
    Arm", "Ivan Vasilyevich Changes Occupation" and
    other famous Soviet writers I. Molchanov-Siberian,
    K. Zolotovskii, M. Skuratov also lived nearby.
    View on Kayskuyu Grove and the Botanical Garden
    of the neighborhood May Day Here is found one of
    the oldest historical sites - Glazkovsky cemetery
    - where are dumping and parking of people who
    lived more than 7-8 thousand years ago
    (Neolithic) and even more than 30-35 thousand
    years, ie during the late period of ancient
    stone-age (upper Paleolithic).

50
Kayskaya relict grove
  • These people lived in Kayskoy grove park Commune
    of Paris, near the mouth of the river Cai and
    near the railway bridge over Irkut. The first
    finds made in 1924 and future academician M.
    Gerasimov, later - the creator of a whole school
    of Russian archeology. Professor at Irkutsk State
    University GI Medvedev said "World Archaeology
    tentatively allocated five seats on the Earth,
    where a very long time - thirty, even fifty
    thousand years ago, settled people. This is a
    neighborhood of Paris, France, Tokyo, Japan and
    the neighborhood of Tbilisi, Lvov and Irkutsk. "
    Japanese and Korean experts believe that the
    region around Lake Baikal in the heart of Asia -
    the cradle of Asian tribes, where their further
    dispersal occurred. U.S. scientists have found
    that North America during the Neolithic, too, was
    settled by people from these territories.

51
(No Transcript)
About PowerShow.com