View by Category

ATTITUDE - PowerPoint PPT Presentation

The presentation will start after a short
(15 second) video ad from one of our sponsors.


Hot tip: Video ads won’t appear to registered users who are logged in. And it’s free to register and free to log in!
About This Presentation
Title:

ATTITUDE

Description:

ONLY 10% OF ANY ICEBERG IS VISIBLE. THE REMAINING 90% IS BELOW SEA LEVEL. THE ICEBERG ... Positive attitudes create a chain reaction of positive thoughts. ... – PowerPoint PPT presentation

Number of Views:13598
Avg rating:3.0/5.0
Slides: 16
Provided by: tefkuw
Category:

less

Write a Comment
User Comments (0)
Transcript and Presenter's Notes
About PowerShow.com