Latebra The junction between discus germinal disk with egg yolk
Germinal Disk Blastoderm stage of ovum cell
Concentric Ring of egg yolk
Vetelinne membrane transparent membrane around egg yolk
4 Albumen (58)
Chalazae (3 of albumen) smooth thin layer that conjunction with egg yolk and chalazae
Inner thin layer (21 of albumen)
Solid and thick of white egg (55)
Outer thin layer conjunction with egg membrane shell
5 Egg Shell Mebrane
Compose of protein that similar as well as hair or feather
- Inner shell membrane
- Outer shell membrane
Inner shell is thin down than
6 Egg shell (11)
1.Hard to coverage the content of egg and to protect the embryo from physical chemicals defect
- thickness 10 30 micro meter
- inhibit of microorganism penetration
from the pore
- to protect infiltration of other agent
from outer egg shell.
7 Egg shell (11)
3. The pores content be variant around 7000-17.000/egg these function include
- respiratory the embryo may breathe
during incubation process
- evaporate process
- infiltration of outer liquor
- the tickness depend on genetic factor
environment temperature and diseases.
4. Pigment shell found in spongy layer
5. It consisted of 94 Potassium Carbonate 1 Magnesium Carbonate 1 Calcium Phosphate other organic component 4
8 Egg Composition 9 (No Transcript) 10 Chemical Composition 11 Composition of Egg yolk
Protein of egg yolk
- ovovetelin 24 gr (75) as phosphoprotein / protein containing P
- ovolivetin 07 gr (25) sulfur content is high
Egg yolk - Glyceride
Pigment of egg yolk Xantophyle
12 Composition of albumen
- Ovo albumen 75
- Ovoconalbumen 3
- Ovoglobulin 2
- Ovo mucoid
Vitamin riboflavin/ slightly green
13 Composition of Eggshell
Consisted of Shell dan shell membrane
Outer layer cuticle
Protein collagen/ similarly with bone protein and cartilage
Ca CO3 94
Mg CO3 1
Ca PO4 1
Organic matter 4
- 4-5 of the weight of egg shell
- containing protein water mineral
- Protein ovocreatine with sulfur content about 15 3 kali higher than sulfur content in albumen
14 Composition of Water Fowl Egg
Duck Goose Manila Duck (Entok)
Moisture content slightly lower
Fat content is higher
Ducks need slightly higher temperature for embryo development
15 Handling of Egg
Select the consumption egg and fertile egg
- temperature 267C.
The develop embryo blood spot vascular system as bee nest form (Hacch spot) its not consumable.
- If the temperature is not stable the embryo will be death because of contamination
Dirty egg wash with warm water 43-517C dried as soon as possible water should free from Fe (max 3 ppm)
16 Damage Egg
1. Reduce of weight of egg
- Size of air sac
- Temperature humidity during storage
penetration of microorganism
porosity of egg shell (evaporation
contamination of m.o.)
17 2. Pengenceran
- Putih telur tebal turun serat gliko protein ovomucin
- Ukuran yolk bertambah perpindahan air krn tekanan
3. Kehilangan CO2
4. Turunnya Berat jenis telur air cell bertambah
5. Kenaikan PH
- Baru 76 82
- Lama naik krn kehilangan CO2 (
peningkatan konsentrasi ion Hidrogen)
- CO2 cenderung membentuk keseimbangan antara konsentrasi dalam telur dengan udara sekitarnya)
6. Dekomposisi bakterial Naik bila lembab dan temperatur tinggi
Pseudomonas bau busuk pigmen yg menyebar melalui albumen
Setter Incubator that useful for 17 days incubation
Hatcher Incubator that useful for 17-21days incubation
Regulator Adjustable temperature
19 Hatchery term
Fertile Egg egg belong to matting hen by 21 days incubation process it be hatch to d.o.c
Fertile Egg blastula egg it means when ova position the egg in blastoderm stage.
Fertile Egg egg belong to matting hen with cockerel around 30 hours before (fertility Max 2-6 days after matting) spermatozoa be able to life in oviduct up to 11-14 days 6-10 days after matting the eggs still fertile
Infertile Egg consumption egg egg belong to unmating hen.
20 Hatchery term
Mortality during hatchery process
Candling observation of egg on 6-7 days and 13-14 days to observe the embryo condition
Egg Index length/wide X 100
21 HATCHERING- Natural - Artificial
Successfull hatchering proccess depend on
22 Hatchery Process
- selection of eggs
- Fumigation to protect invasion of
- Fumigation material Formalin 40 Potassium Permanganat ( per 100 cubic 35 cc formalin 175 gr KMnO4)
23 2. Holding Room
- Cool room for temporary storage (3 days)
- Temperature 18C humidity 80
- If too longer storage temperature 15 C
to inhibit metabolism process in egg
- Reducing hatchability 1 /day (3 -10
day) after 10 days hatchability reduce up
- Turning to 45/twice daily
24 3. Pre heat
Adaptation Room to prevent embryo from shock condition
Approximately 6 hrs in room temperature
25 4. Setter
- Duration length 18 days
- Temperature 97 99 F
- Take parallel places with 45 angle
- humidity 86
- low humidity (82-85) crawl feather
- high humidity(87-88) difficulty to hatch
because of linkage mucous
- Turning egg automatically every 1 hrs to keep
embryo develop completely.
- Provide air fan with rating 1425 -1450 rpm (to distribute the warm air
26 5. Transfer
Moving from setter stage to hatchery
Candling of egg with TL 40 Watt lamp
Infertile egg (clear chick) take out from incubator
When transfering of fertile eggs hatchery room must be fumigated with KMnO4 (triple doses)
27 6. Hatchering
3 days (days 19th-21th hari)
Fumigation every day with double doses
Increasing humidity of hatchery room by 02 F
Coloring (Blower) by formalin 200cc and add some water 400 cc brawniest on d.o. and it keep up to 5-7 days
28 7. Pool Chick
DOC (Day Old Chick) do to
- De beaking
- Marek Vaccination (layer) sub cutanaeus
around cervical area
- Selection take out abnormally form of beak blindness smooth smaller wing crawl feather botak un symmetric legs dried leg omphalitis wet feather)
- The good quality of d.o.c. were placed in cartoon then ready for market.
29 Importance Factors during Hatchery
Temperature high death embryo
- Low dehydration too dried
death embryo/ light weight of d.o.c
- High to prevent linkage water reduce
- Embryo need O2 produce CO2
- Embryo sensitive to CO2 excess
30 Wider of Air Sacc/Air cellon candling days 7th 14th 18th 31 Candling of Eggs 32
Dimulai sejak fertilisasi sel mengalami pembelahan terus berlangsung bila suhu 82 F
Blastoderm menyebar pada permukaan yolk
Sel I menyusun lap ektoderm
Mengalami invagination dengan arah ke bawah membentuk lap entoderm
Antara ekso derm dan entoderm terdapat mesoderm
33 Development of Chicken Embryo during Hatchery Process
Ectoderm skin beak feather nail nervous system mouth line vent
Mesoderm muscles skeletal blood excretory organ Reproduction
Entoderm respiratory tract secretary organ digestive tract.
34 Day 1st
After 3 hrs primitive streak faster development avoid new organ
Hours 16th-24th deferentiation of head and to create foregut
Composing a few somit blood streams
Composing neural fold (in head) neural grove caecum
- Serosa terbentuk pada waktu yg sama gn amnionskt ekstra embrionic membran menempel membran sel akhirnya berfusi dengan allantois.
36 Day 4
All embryo organs perform develop
The form of embryo different with mammals embryo
Allenton formed to chorizo and surrounding egg contents.
Allenton capillary connect to cell membrane at that moment Allenton started as respiratory and excretory functions.
Allenton circulation nutrient from albumen Ca from embryo skin embryo
Development of leg and wing tail were appearance at one side of body brain nervous spinals optical lance ear hole.
Heart was out of body.
37 Day 6-18
Day 6 wing leg were appearances.
Day 8 9 young feather has performed.
Day 13 The color of embryo has performed.
Day 16 Beak toe have performed feed supply from albumen egg yolk.
38 Day 19
Egg yolk enter to the body
Beak attached to the air cell.
Functionally of lung
Embryo position head was under right wing trough to the air cell legs were folded trough to the head therefore head position was in between of the two legs.
The anterior of mandible was develop to chi tine which is has function for piping.
Neck muscles fasten growth be stronger which is for energy supply.
Allenton was not functionally any more- dry some blood circulation attached to the egg shell.
39 Day 20 - hatchery
Day 20 egg shell was broken
Day 21 Hatcher of day old chick.
40 Development of Chicken Embryo during Hatchery Process 41 Development of Chicken Embryo during Hatchery Process
PowerShow.com is a leading presentation/slideshow sharing website. Whether your application is business, how-to, education, medicine, school, church, sales, marketing, online training or just for fun, PowerShow.com is a great resource. And, best of all, most of its cool features are free and easy to use.
You can use PowerShow.com to find and download example online PowerPoint ppt presentations on just about any topic you can imagine so you can learn how to improve your own slides and presentations for free. Or use it to find and download high-quality how-to PowerPoint ppt presentations with illustrated or animated slides that will teach you how to do something new, also for free. Or use it to upload your own PowerPoint slides so you can share them with your teachers, class, students, bosses, employees, customers, potential investors or the world. Or use it to create really cool photo slideshows - with 2D and 3D transitions, animation, and your choice of music - that you can share with your Facebook friends or Google+ circles. That's all free as well!
For a small fee you can get the industry's best online privacy or publicly promote your presentations and slide shows with top rankings. But aside from that it's free. We'll even convert your presentations and slide shows into the universal Flash format with all their original multimedia glory, including animation, 2D and 3D transition effects, embedded music or other audio, or even video embedded in slides. All for free. Most of the presentations and slideshows on PowerShow.com are free to view, many are even free to download. (You can choose whether to allow people to download your original PowerPoint presentations and photo slideshows for a fee or free or not at all.) Check out PowerShow.com today - for FREE. There is truly something for everyone!