The Graduate Record Exam (GRE) is taken by college graduates looking to gain entrance to graduate school the arts, business, the sciences & humanities and many other disciplines. Admissions officers from top programs report that it is one of the most important factors for admissions. With an increasing number of graduate and business school applicants and an increasing number of GRE test-takersâ€”and a recent test overhaul by the test-makerâ€”a high GRE score is critical to set yourself apart from the competition.
Kaplan 2013 GRE Premier with 5 Computer Adaptive Practice Tests + DVD is a comprehensive prep system that includes a book, DVD, and online access to 900+ questions with in-depth strategies, test information, and practice questions to help students score higher on the new GRE Revised General Test. Kaplan 2013 GRE Premier with 5 Computer Adaptive Practice Tests + DVD contains 1,300+ total practice questions with detailed explanations, covering the revised and expanded Verbal, Quantitative, and Analytical Writing Assessment Test sections, and strategies for all of the question types.
Kaplan 2013 GRE Premier with 5 Computer Adaptive Practice Tests + DVD features:
- 1300+ questions with detailed explanations
- 6 full-length practice tests (5 realistic computer adaptive tests and 1 in the book)
- Download a digital copy of this book to your iPadÂ®
- DVD on stress management and study planning
- Academic support from Kaplan faculty via our FacebookÂ® page: www.Facebook.com/KaplanGradPrep
- Strategies and practice sets for all GRE question types
- Diagnostic tool in end-of-chapter practice sets for even more targeted practice
- Advice for the graduate school application process
Kaplan guarantees that if you study with this book, DVD and online resources, you will score higher on the GRE Revised General Test â€”or you'll receive a full refund.